PacRim Properties’ Community Association Management Department opened in 1992 as a division of then named Pacific Rim Property Management. The division was established to focus on the management of homeowners associations of condominiums, planned unit developments and single family homes in the Anchorage municipal area. We currently manage approximately 60 associations.
PacRim Properties’ managers are responsible to assist the Board of Directors in accomplishing its goals and objectives by providing accurate and timely information through responsive and professional services.
- Keep accurate record of homeowner occupancy
- Enforce house rules and policies fairly and consistently as directed by each association’s bylaws
- Prepare and distribute resale certificates and escrow information per state law
- Prepare and distribute correspondence and notices
- Assist in processing insurance claims
- Attend Board of Directors meetings and annual meetings
- Assist the Board in setting up and conducting annual meetings
- Assist the Board in obtaining a reserve study
- Assist the Board in obtaining bids and negotiating with vendors for outside services
- Assist the Board in preventive maintenance programs for the common areas
- Collect and post homeowners dues
- Provide monthly delinquency reports and enforce collection of assessments and other receivables
- Prepare annual operating budget for review and approval by the Board
- Timely payment of all approved invoices
- Provide copies of all bills and invoices paid by PacRim Properties upon request
- Assist the Board in developing capital replacement reserve schedule
- Maintain working capital and reserve funds
- Reconcile bank statements
- Provide monthly financial statements.
- Provide assistance to independent CPA in annual audit
- Assist CPA with tax form preparation